*** PREVIEW and LISTEN to Movement I ***
2 B-flat Clarinets
2 F Horns
1 B-flat Trumpet
3 Percussion (Cymbals, Triangle, Glockenspiel, Xylophone, Marimba, Vibraphone)
Transformation Concerto: for oboe & orchestra is a piece composed for and dedicated to Joshua Lauriteg, principal oboist of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra.
This concerto is inspired by the idea of transformation: knowing where you once were, accepting the truth, and culminating into where you were always meant to be.
One movement is currently composed, this consortium will bring the other two to life! Feel free to listen to the NotePerformer Preview audio, as well as peruse the score at the link above.
Participation in the consortium includes the following:
* One set of orchestra / full ensemble performance materials, ready for a 2022/2023 performance!
* One set of materials for a piano reduction version
* Exclusive rights to performing the piece for 9 months (and beyond, especially in response to the COVID-19 pandemic).
* A free Skype-in (or, if nearby, in-person) session with the orchestra
* A massive shoutout on my newsletter and social media platforms, to promote you and your organization
* Your name and your ensemble listed in the score and on my website
* Monthly updates
Right now, the asking buy-in cost is $400 per ensemble, or $100 per individual artist. Also, I am including a "pay what you can" option, in response to the uncertainties of the COVID-19 pandemic.
*** Please contact me if you're buying in as an individual artist or would like to take the "pay what you can" model. The purchasing process is a bit if different than the listed asking price through Consortio. ***
I hope hope you enjoy what you've heard of the piece, and I look forward to working with you soon.
Thank you for your support!